Friday, May 18, 2018

Wine Tasting with Friends

Hello! Happy Friday!
Creative Inspiration is starting their monthly mini crop today and I have a challenge posted over there.
My challenge is to create a friend theme project.
I used a pic of me and some friends while wine tasting along with Paper House Productions 3D stickers to create this fun page:


I fussy cut the flowers from a paper pad I think it came from Michaels. Check out those gorgeous gold leaves!


I used watercolors for my background and then added Heidi Swapp mist spatters:


I added a piece of my favorite washi tape along with a journaling block, stitching and 3D stickers from Paper House:


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!