Thursday, April 5, 2018

Bunny Trail

Hello and happy Friday!
I am sharing a layout I created for the April moodboard at The Rubber Buggy and the spring challenge at Paper Issues.
I used a cut file from The Cut Shoppe along with some JilliBean Soup and Echo Park stash:


I added watercolor to my background and backed the cut file with papers from JilliBean Soup. The yellow one is from Echo Park. I added some JilliBean Soup stickers and some stitching:


I fussy cut the bunny from one of the papers and popped it up with foam. I added some more stickers here:


I fussy cut the word "you" from one of the papers and added in a few more stickers:


Here is the mood board:


I was inspired by the springtime theme and colors.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


1 comment :

  1. Very cute scrap book page and love the bunny nose along with the bunny sentiment with the beautiful patterned paper for the font. You did an amazing job with this. Thank you for sharing your beautiful scrap book page with us at The Rubber Buggy and can't wait to see your next beautiful project with us soon. Hugs, Nancy Hill, Design Team for The Rubber Buggy.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!