Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Trimming The Tree

Hello!
I played along with the Christmas cartoon challenge at Grand Diva's Creative Corner and Rochelle's December rewind sketch over the weekend and thought I would share it here. I used mostly PhotoPlay Mad Plaid Christmas along with a few items from my stash:


I used a Recollections doily and cut out the center of it. I thought it looked like a wreath. I cut it in half and used a piece by each of the photos. I fussy cut the tree, popped it up with foam tape. I also added the present sticker and popped that up as well. 


I used some old Echo Park and Little Yellow Bicycle alphas from my stash. I added some stitching and washi tape. I fussy cut the ornaments and popped them up with foam tape and added some gold thread to hang them:


Here I added a fussy cut and sticker tree. I also added a few hand cut banners and a sticker present along with a fussy cut one. I also added a Tim Holtz phrase sticker:


Here's the sketch:



and the cartoon:

I used the colors, trees and presents.

Thanks for stopping and have a great day!



3 comments :

  1. Gorgeous take on the sketch. Love the layers and frames

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning layout! Thanks for playing along with my challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you layout! Fantastic take on both challenges! Thank you for playing along with the Scrappy Friends Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!