Sunday, December 31, 2017

Top 12 Cards of 2017


Hello!
If you are here for the Top 10 Blog Hop, please click HERE.
Last week I shared my top 12 layouts of 2017. Today I am sharing my top 12 cards from 2017: 

1:
This card was created for Cards In Envy. I used Echo Park Be Mine and a cut file, I think it was from the Silhouette store.


2:
This fun mixed media card was made for ScraPerfect. We did a cross promo with the Robin's Nest:



3:
This card was also created for ScraPerfect. We did another cross promo with Lawn Fawn. This stamp set is so cute:


4:
This fun card was created for a challenge over at Creative Inspiration. I used my new Distress Oxide Inks and some snowflake rub-ons from my stash:


5:
This card was created using a sketch at Creative Inspiration and Paper House products:


6:
This card was also created for a challenge at Creative Inspiration. It really was a challenge using one color but I love how it turned out:


7:
I used a sketch by Bev Code and Paper House Papers for this wedding card:


8:
I created this card for Cards In Envy using Basic Grey from my stash:


9:
I used a Silhouette file to create this card and backed the ornaments with papers from Basic Grey. This is one of my fav Christmas cards!


10:
This is definitely my fav of the year!
I created this card for Cards In Envy using Fancy Pants and ScraPerfect Transfer Foil:


11:
Isn't that snowman just the cutest?
This card was also created for Cards In Envy using Echo park and Me & My Big Ideas stash:


12:
My favorite Christmas line of the year is Fancy Pants Holiday Hustle. This card was created using it along with a sketch at Sketch-N-Scrap:



That's it! My fav cards from 2017! 
thanks for stopping by and wishing you all the best for 2018!






No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!