Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Fairy Dust

Hello!
I have a tutorial I created for the ScraPerfect Blog and am sharing it here as well.
 I don't know about you, but I used to struggle doing this with my fingers or even a tweezer. Now I use  Embellie Gellie from ScraPerfect.

 I pick the confetti piece up with the Embellie Gellie:


I add a small drop of The Best Glue Ever to my background paper and then place the confetti on top. The confetti piece sticks to the glue and my paper.


Here is my completed layout:


A few close ups:



I used The Best Glue Ever to adhere the flowers and the thin star.


The Best Glue Ever also is great to adhere cut files. Using the No-Clog Writing Cap makes it a breeze to get into all those small spaces.


I absolutely love how this layout came out! It's my new favorite.
If you decide to try any of the ScraPerfect products, tell them I sent you.
Thanks for taking time and spending it with me today!
Enjoy the rest of your day!






No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!