Sunday, November 5, 2017

Fall Colors

Hello!
Hope you are having a great weekend!
I had some scrappy time yesterday and created a fall layout and played along with a few challenges:


I used 2 patterned papers from AC Give Thanks, in very small doses, and lots of stash for this page. For my background, I used watercolors and the Twinkle stamp from Creative Embellishments. 
I added some leaves and glittered acorns along with a cut file from Paper Issues. I used alphas from Echo Park:


I added some Gelatos to a Creative Embellishment chipboard flourish #24, cut it in 2 pieces and layered them on top of some leaves:


I colored the cut file with watercolors and added some faux stitching to my "fall"title. I also added an Echo Park sticker:


Here are the challenges I played along with:
Scrap Our Stash tic tac toe board:


I used: the color brown, fall theme and Echo Park.

Creative Embellishments November challenge:


I used a flourish and was inspired by the colors, leaves and acorns.

and

Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge Blogs November challenge:
Use words of thanks on your layout. I used the words- Be Thankful.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!








20 comments :

  1. Lisa! -> beautiful work as always! And thanks for sharing with us at CE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page. Love the details and stash used. Thanks for your entry in our Scrap Our Stash Challenge. Happy scrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous fall layout Lisa. Great title, and I love those leaves ❤ Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fabulous page Lisa, I always enjoy your work! Thank you for joining us at Creative Embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful, Lisa! I'm a sucker for autumn themes anyway, and yours is both elegant and fun! Great take on the challenges! :)

    Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!
    Carrie, DT
    dearzae.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very good job: love the title and the layering. Eli (Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous fall page! Love all the great details. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh! What a beautiful page, I especially love faux stitching on your title word, that looks great. Thanks for joining our Creative Embellishments challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful fall project, perfect for our challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Fall page thanks for joining us at Creative Embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Thats a wonderful fall layout! Love that leaves! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it! Great layout. Thanks for playing along with SOS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the leaves and your background. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!