Friday, October 13, 2017

How To Clean the Bottoms of Your Pots & Pans

Hey there!
I am up on the ScraPerfect Blog today sharing an easy way to clean the bottom of your pots and pans.
While camping this summer, I set my frying pan on the picnic table while we were making breakfast pudgy pies. Little did I know that I set it in what I think was pine pitch. It was sticky and soap and hot water didn't take it off. I set it aside and when I got home, I took The Best Cleaner Ever to it.
These are the before pics:



 I sprayed the Best Cleaner Ever on it and let it sit for 5 minutes:


I wiped it using a paper towel.


This was the result:


I sprayed it again and let it sit for 10 minutes and this was my final result:



And this was what the paper towel looked like after. 


The Best Cleaner Ever not only took the pine pitch off, but it also took off the black my gas stove left on it as well. I am so pleased with this product and plan on taking it to the bottom of my kitchen pots and pans as well!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!