Monday, September 4, 2017

Cheers to You!

Hello!
There's a new challenge up at Cards In Envy today: Cheers to You! Create a congratulation or celebration card.
I used Lawn Fawn Plaid Paper pad, their stamps & matching dies along with ScraPerfect's Best Glue Ever and Embellie Gellie for this fun card:


The fine tip cap on the Best Glue Ever was perfect for adding my "Congrats" sentiment. It allows you to add a little glue at a time and create a thin line. The Embellie Gellie allows you  to place sequins or other small embellishment with ease. 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

2 comments :

  1. Lisa, I love your card!! Great tips about the products too; I had not heard of them! Just what I need.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!