Saturday, July 15, 2017

Together

Hey there!
I have a new layout that I created for the July 15th reveal over at Stuck?! Sketches today.
I just love Laura's sketches, they are so fun to work with!
I used Cocoa Vanilla Wild At Heart for this layout of Sierra and I:


I made a tag from one of the papers and added some twine to it. I added a chipboard frame and a few more chipboard pieces here:


I fussy cut some flowers, a border and butterflies . I added a rubber charm and a flower from the collection. I stitched along the edges of the papers with my sewing machine:


I just cut the word "Together" from one of the papers and added fussy cut flowers, a butterfly and another flower:


Here is the fun sketch:


Hope you will play along with us over at Stuck?! this month!


3 comments :

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!