Sunday, July 23, 2017

New Cocktail

Hey there everyone!
I am sharing a layout I created for Sketches In Thyme today.
I am trying to bust some stash, so I pulled out this old BoBunny line- I think it's called Alora. It was perfect for this photo of Greg and I with some friends trying a new drink before dinner one night:


I did a lot of fussy cutting for this page as I didn't have many embellishments that went with these fun colors. I added some old Thickers as well. The drink sticker is from another BoBunny line, but was perfect for this page:


I added some watercolor to my white cardstock background to add more color and interest:


Here is Sara's sketch:


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!




1 comment :

  1. Amazing work with that Alora Bo bunny collection. Its one of my faves!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!