Friday, July 21, 2017

Love This Place!

Happy Friday friends!
I am sharing a layout I created for the Facebook group Crafty Channel Surf. They have a crop going on until the 26th of this month. After, I created this layout, I realized I never created a vacation layout for my mini crop challenge at Creative Inspiration, so this layout was perfect!

I used Shimelle Little By Little for this layout:


I love the diecuts from this fun line and added some to the right lower corner of the photo along with some tangled thread:


I fussy cut the word "Love" and clouds from a couple of the 6x6 papers and added a few more diecuts and tangled thread:


I created my background using watercolors and the Circle Bokeh Stamp from Creative Embellishments.

Thanks for stopping and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!