Saturday, July 8, 2017

Light Up The Night

Hey there!
Today I am sharing a layout I created for my challenge over at Creative Inspiration. My challenge is to use something wet on your project.
I used watercolors along with PhotoPlay Live Free for this layout:


Once the watercolors were dry, I used a Creative Embellishment stamp and stamped the stars on my background. Then I added some strips of papers and some stitching. I created the banner with some of the diecuts:


I fussy cut my title from one of the cards on the patterned papers and added some tangled thread under it:


I also added a few more diecuts here along with some more tangled thread:


I finished my page off with some rub-ons that have been in my stash forever, a few sticker word phrases, sequins, journaling and a few chipboard stars.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

10 comments :

  1. I am telling you what....this is a SUPER fantastic layout!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your layout! It has so many elements and such creativity! The stars are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous layout - it jumps off the page at me. It looks like you had a great time creating it. And a great 4th too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutley stunning! I love the mixed media background work you did

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!