Monday, July 31, 2017

Guest Designing at Creative Embellishments

Hey there Scrappy Friends!
I was beyond excited when Nicole from Creative Embellishments asked me to be a guest designer on their blog today I love all of the fun items the Creative Embellishment store carries!

I am sharing a layout I created using one of my daughters senior pics from her photo shoot along with some Creative Embellishment goodies and Simple Stories.

 

I created my background using the Crackled Brick Stencil and added some distress inks through it. Then I stamped with black ink using the Distressed Text Stamp. I added some paint strokes and glitter paste through the Fairy Dust Stencil along with some gold spatters.

 

I colored the Berries and Flourish chipboard pieces with ink and then added some gold mist spatters. I added some flowers and diecuts around my photo to make it pop and add lots of texture.

 

I created 3 clusters to keep the eye moving across the page. I added a few fussy cut items (the ampersand and "sweet" label)

 

I fussy cut the words "Dream big" from patterned paper and used that as my title. I added a few layers of paper behind my photo and placed the Flourish behind it. Finally I added the Gold Star Flair.

I would like to thank Nicole for having me as a guest designer today!

1 comment :

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!