Saturday, July 22, 2017

Christmas In July!

Hey there!
Today I am sharing a layout I created for Scrap Our Stash July sketch challenge.
I used a photo of our Christmas tree last year along with Fancy Pants Oh Deer collection and came up with this:


I used gold thread and stitched a few circles on my background. I added a Jolee's sticker that has been in my stash for awhile. My title (Our Tree) was fussy cut from one of the 3x4 cards:


I fussy cut the red tree and the green one is a diecut:


I fussy cut the holly and added red pearl dots for the berries and also added some KI glitter dots throughout my page:


Here is the sketch:


I used:
F- fussy cutting
I- ink spatters
R- rhinestones and rub-ons
E- ephemera
W- washi tape
O- Oh, Deer collection from Fancy Pants, owl
R- red
K- Ki Glitter Dots
S- stitching

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

8 comments :

  1. What a beautiful layout. Love the awesome details and stash use. Great take. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash. Happy Scrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWW Love it! Its nice to see an xmas layout at this time of year! Love the owl! Great take on the sketch and love the papers you have used! Thanks for joining in at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout with gorgeous details!Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful page! Love all the cute details! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining Scrap Our Stash! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great page as always Lisa. Those little Jolees are so cute :) Thanks for having fun with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Christmas layout. I LOVE that adorable owl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Christmas in July!! What a lovely layout!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Scrap Our Stash Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your layout is beautiful Lisa and thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash this month

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!