Thursday, July 27, 2017

Another Cleaning Post!

Hello!
Last winter, I had someone stopping by to pick up something and since I wasn't going to be home, I taped the envelope to the front door. Big mistake! When he removed the envelope, the tape that was holding it on the door remained. I tried taking it off, with no luck. With the cold weather here, I decided to wait until it warmed up.
Here's what it looked like when I finally decided to remove it:


I grabbed my bottle of the Best Cleaner Ever and sprayed it on the tape. I let it sit a few minutes and 


Then I scrapped the glass using my fingernail and wiped it with a paper towel. 


I did this with all 3 pieces  of tape.


Once again, I had awesome results with the Best Cleaner Ever! I love this stuff!


Here is the photo of this amazing cleaner:


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!