Thursday, June 15, 2017

Love

Hello Scrappy Friends!
I am sharing a layout I created using the new sketch at Stuck?! Sketches along with Fancy Pants Family & Co.


I cut a heart out of cardstock and used the negative piece as a mask. I stamped with the Creative Embellishment Distressed Text Stamp and black ink. Then I added some watercolor using the packaging technique. Finally I added some faux stitching using a Nuvo Glitter Marker: 


I added lots of bits and pieces from the Family & Co line, diecuts, stickers and enamel dots.


Here's another look at some of the goodies in this collection:



Here is Laura's wonderful sketch:


I hope you find some time to play along with us!


1 comment :

  1. This is so eye catching Lisa, love the background so much!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!