Saturday, May 13, 2017

Easter Eggs

Hey there scrappy friends!
When coloring Easter eggs with my kids last month, I bought an egg dye set that had foil and glue in it. After several attempts using the glue that came with the kit and no success with the foil sticking to the egg, I grabbed my bottle of the Best Glue Ever with the No Clog Writing Cap on it. I added some to the colored egg,



spread it around using my finger, let it dry until it was clear and tacky and then placed the foil on top and rubbed:


Here is the perfect result:



I tried it again on another egg and received the same beautiful result:


Doesn't the foil look pretty?!


Next year when coloring eggs, I will grab my Best Glue Ever and use ScraPerfect's Transfer Foils and skip the foil dye kit. I love the results the Best Glue Ever gave me. It has replaced a bunch of adhesives in my home and scrappy room!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!



No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!