Tuesday, April 18, 2017

We Are Family

Hello!
Today I am sharing a layout I created for the single page sketch challenge at Stick It Down.
I used Simple Stories We Are Family for this layout of me with my Mom and a few siblings:




I created my background with some watercolors. I fussy cut the hearts and stitched through them. I added some stickers, a  couple of chipboard frames that I cut in half  and a few diecuts:


I used chipboard from the collection for my title:



                                                                     Here is the sketch:


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

9 comments :

  1. Lisa great page. Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down.

    Colleen--DT for SID
    http://scrappingranny-colleen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful take on the sketch! I love all the embellies you used! Thanks so much for joining us at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout. It shows so much love and care. You're awesome! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your watercolour background, so subtle and lovely. Great layout and perfect collection to go with your photo. Thanks for joining us this month at Stick it Down, Niki xx (@nikiclaire)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lisa! I saw your layout over at Stick It Down and thought it was sooooo cute I just had to come over and share some love! I love your watercolor background and the fussy cut stitched hearts are darling! Such a great layout!

    Carrie :)
    dearzae.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic page! Your embellishments and title are spot on! Thanks for creating with us at SID!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your stitching details.
    Thanks for joining us at Stick It Down, hope to see you again this month!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!