Friday, February 24, 2017

Be My Valentine

Hey there!
We are having a snow day here today so that gave me some time this morning to finish up this layout that I started last weekend.
I used Fancy Pants Be Mine along with a cut file from the Silhouette store and the February mood board at Off The Rails.  I was inspired by all the hearts and the colors red, pink and grey.


I added lots of layers under my photo, including PL cards from Flutter, a tag, an envelope and tissue paper:


Here I added a flair, gold heart, a button and a fussy cut heart. I also added a phrase sticker and number stickers for the year:


I backed the hearts in the cut file with patterned papers. I love the look! Here I added some tangled thread, another flair and a button:


I created another small cluster up in the upper left corner of the cut file. I also added some splatters of Heidi Swapp gold Color Shine:


Here is the mood board:


Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!


4 comments :

  1. Love it Lisa. That cut file is so fun and looks great on the page! Love your take on the moodboard. Thanks for playing along at Off the Rails Scrapbooking.
    Louise xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous page Lisa, just love those hearts! Thanks for joining us at OTR :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning page. This hearts are beautiful. Thanks for playing with us on OTR blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun page! Thanks for joining us at OTR!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!