Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Top 12 Layouts

Hello! Hope your New Year is starting out awesome! 
I was curious on how many layouts and cards I created in 2016, so I went back and counted. I created 133 layouts and 69 cards! This does not include any off the page projects I created.

 I thought I would share my favorite layouts from 2016. Here they are in the order they were created by month:
January: 
This layout was created using a few cut files from the Cut Shoppe:


February: 
Remember the cold water challenge? This layout was created using Crate Paper's Poolside collection:


March:
 This layout is so fun! I used Elle's Studio for this layout:


April: 
More Crate Paper, You Are Loved collection.


May: 
Homecoming photo. I used American Crafts for this one:


June:
 I love the cut file on this page. I used Simple Stories:


July:
 I created this page for a challenge at Creative Inspiration. This is a photo of my kids. I just love how this page turned out!


August:
 I love this fun whimsical page of Sierra and a few friends taken on graduation day. I used Echo Park. This layout was created for a challenge at Creative Embellishments.


September:
 I created this layout for Paper House Productions and a challenge at Creative Inspiration. I enjoyed being on both of these design teams in 2016:


October:
 This layout was created for ScraPerfect. I used an October Afternoon collection:


November:
 This was another layout I submitted for a Creative Embellishment challenge. I also sent this layout in when I applied for their design team and made it!


December:
This layout was created for the December My Creative Scrapbook sketch challenge. I used Simple Stories:


I have noticed that I use a lot of white cardstock for my background and also that I love watercolors! LOL!
My goal for 2017- is to continue to use my stash. I think I could scrap for entire year on what I have, LOL!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great rest of the week!

2 comments :

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!