Sunday, January 29, 2017

It's A Beautiful Day!

Hey there and happy Sunday!
Today I am sharing a layout I have up over at Sketches In Thyme.
I used Pink Paislee Citrus Bliss for this fun page of Sierra cooking in the kitchen:


As usual, I added watercolor to my background and then added black mist spatters. I added lots of layers in different pattern papers. I added some fun chipboard pieces. I love the gold!


I love that cut gold pineapple! I added some washi tape and stitching as well as more chipboard pieces:


Here is the sketch I used:


You still have time to play along with us! 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


2 comments :

  1. Wonderful take on the sketch. Love the mixed media background. Can't seem to find it on Sketches in Thyme website, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous take on the sketch. I love the layers

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!