Saturday, November 19, 2016

October Project 12 Layout

Hello!
It's that time again! Time to share my Project 12 layout and sketch for October over at Creative Inspiration. Each month I create a 2 page sketch and layout to use with the previous months photos. This is a great way for me to use some of those photos that I normally wouldn't scrap.
I used Simple Stories We Are Family for this 2 pager:


Here is the left side:


The right side:


and a few close ups:
I used a mask and Heidi Swapp mist to create my background on white cardstock. Then I added some paint spatters:


I love this cute chipboard banner:


I added a few chipboard frames and a few more smaller banners:


I used some Thickers for my title:


Here is the sketch I created:



 This year is just flying by! Before you know it, it will be 2017!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!