Sunday, November 6, 2016

Family

Hey there scrappy friends!
Happy Sunday!
Today I am sharing a layout I created this morning for the November Creative Embellishments challenge. I used some of their goodies along with the Give Thanks line from American Crafts.


I had a blast creating this layout! 
I started by adding some watercolors to my white cardstock background using the packaging technique. I blotted it with a paper towel and then used two Creative Embellishment stamps. I stamped the text in black and then the circles in an orange and a brown.
The "family" chipboard piece, I added a coat of Gesso and then a few colors of mists:


For the chipboard leaves, I added a layer of Liquidtex glass beads and then some mists. I love the texture the glass beads give the chipboard!


I also added some wood buttons, stickers and tangled thread throughout my layout:


I used a few wood clouds from Creative Embellishments and just added some white acrylic paint to them:



The challenge was to use this photo as inspiration along with some wood:


I used the colors, leaves and apples for my inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

3 comments :

  1. What a beautiful fall LO!! I love how you used the stamps, really a great background! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Creative Embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fall layout. I love your background. Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the colors are amazing...beautiful. Thanks for playing with us at Creative Embellishments :)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!