Friday, September 23, 2016

A Fun Technique!

Hey Scrappy Friends!
I am up on the Off The Rails Blog today sharing a fun way to make watercolor embellishments for a layout, card or any project. 

I used EchO Park- The Story Of Our Family (wood grain paper) along with Elle's Studio Thankful and Sycamore Lane for this layout:


I added some buttons and mist between the butterflies in the rainbow colors:


I fussy cut my title, added a butterfly colored with Gelatos, some cork embellies and some enamel shapes:


I added a few banners and a fussy cut sub-title:


Here is a closer look at the butterflies:



You can check out my tutorial over on the Off The Rails Blog.

Thanks for stopping by and stay scrappy!



No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!