Saturday, July 30, 2016

Walk Thru

Hell there!
Today I am sharing a layout I created using the Sketches In Thyme sketch.
I used Amy Tangerine Plus One along with M&MBI chipboard and a Becky Higgins PL stamp and came up with this layout of Sierra and a few friends on the Walk Thru at the elementary school in May:


I used watercolors to create my background. Then added the black chevron paper after I had fussy cut it a bit.


I added quite a bit of stitching to my embellies and layers.


I used Thickers for my title.


Love the "Here we go" card! I thought it was perfect for this page.


I wrote my journaling on the "Here's the Story" card and tucked it behind the layers.


Here's the sketch:



I added a few embellies in the upper left hand corner and some black mist spatters and I was done.
Stay scrappy my friends!


4 comments :

  1. I am loving this Lisa! What a striking colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors and the fussy cutting you did to create your background

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page! Love the colors! BL

    ReplyDelete
  4. as always I LOVE your work, and these pics are perfect with the AT line!!! super cute!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!