Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Me & You

Happy Tuesday! I hope everyone had a fun filled 4th of July!
Today I am sharing a layout I created for the DT sketch reveal yesterday over at the Turtle Soup.
I used C'est La Vie from Pink Paislee for this layout of Sierra and her BFF walking in on graduation day:


I created my background with white cardstock and used the packaging technique to apply watercolors. I used lots of bits and pieces from the ephemera pack to embellish along with some of the stickers.


I added some black mist spatters along with the stitched border:


I loved these acetate numbers and added them for the graduation year. I also used my Cameo and a cut file from the Silhouette store for my doily:


I added some gold sequins and more stitching:


Check out that black and white frame... Love it!


Here is the sketch by Bev Code:


If you play along with this fun sketch, be sure to link it up over at the Turtle Soup, we would love to see your take on it!


2 comments :

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!