Wednesday, July 6, 2016

A Fun Page

Hey there!
Today I am sharing a fun page I created over the weekend. I am totally loving The Cut Shoppe's cut files and when I saw this saying I knew I just had to have it as Sierra is or was into unicorns a little while back.



I used Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm.
I cut the file using my Cameo on white cardstock and then backed it with a pink ombre paper. Love that saying!




The unicorns are from the Silhouette store and I popped them up with foam tape.


I added some tangled thread in a few colors.


I fussy cut a few of the flowers and added an enamel dot.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have an awesome day!


I used

2 comments :

  1. What a super fun title! Love how big it is and all the layers and the watercoloring you added.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the design, colours and great cutout title.. awesome page ... BL

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!