Saturday, June 18, 2016

May Project 12

Hello and happy Saturday!
I posted the May Project 12 sketch today along with my pages at the Turtle Soup and want to share them here as well.
I used Amy Tangerine Rise & Shine along with a Elle's Studio tag for my May 2 pager:


Here is the left side:


The right side:


I used my Cameo and the Scribbles 3 cut file from Just Nick. I cut one of the scribbles 3 times in various sizes and stitched them in place. Then I added some watercolors:


The cassette is from the ephemera pack. I fussy cut the diamonds, numbers and circles:


The "We are family" is from Elle's Studio:


Here is one last close up of the fussy cut diamonds and circle:


Here is the sketch I created:


Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!




1 comment :

  1. Wonderful take on the sketch! LOVE LOVE LOVE the die cut circles!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!