Monday, June 20, 2016

Altered Photo Frame

Hey there!
Just wanted to share an altered frame I have up over on the Paper House Blog today. I created this using ColorWays Flamingo Collection. This is one of my favorite ColorWays collection! I created this frame to give to my daughter before she heads off to college this fall.
When I saw that I had to create an off the page project this month, I was a bit nervous, as I don't do a lot of these. I had purchased a basic frame at Michaels about a year ago and decided this was the time to use it!
Here is what I came up with:
Paper House Frame
Believe Photo Frame Supplies:
Paper House Frame close up 1
I started by painting my frame using white acrylic paint. Then I cut my papers so that they looked matted. Then I added some stitching.
Paper House Frame close up 3
I created my clusters using items from my stash and some of the Paper House awesome Puffy Stickers! I popped the "She believed she could, so she did" Cardstock sticker on foam tape to give some dimension and to add in front of the flowers.
Paper House Frame close up 2
I just love this believe Puffy Sticker! This is actually what inspired the theme of my frame.
Paper House Frame close up 4
I love how this frame turned out and will trying a few more off the page projects soon!

2 comments :

  1. I love this frame - it is so pretty! Bloggie Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love the stitching on here....I wouldn't thought of doing that for a frame! BL

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!