Sunday, May 22, 2016

One Fine Day

Hello again!
I am sharing a layout that I had up on the Robin's Nest Blog the other day. I created this page using Robin's Nest goodies. I love creating with these!
I used a photo of my sister and Sierra from Christmas last year and came up with this page:


Supplies:
I used white cardstock for my background and added some watercolors. Then I used a cut file along with the  Shocking Pink Glitter Sorbet Cardstock and cut it using my Cameo:


I added some stitching:


I laid my photo on the Green Butterflies Glitter Cardstock and cut straight edges except on the bottom- I fussy cut around the pretty butterflies:


I added a Little Friend doll and the "One Fine Day" card as my title. I cut and layered the journaling tag to fit under my title and also added some tangled thread:


I fussy cut a few chevron arrows out of the Rosy Chevron Cardstock and stitched them on my page:


Lastly, I added some Smoky Archival Seeds to the center of my flowers and a few on the outside of  the cut file. I love the look of these Archival Seeds- just adding a few makes the eye go right to the photo:


Hope you have a wonderful day!



1 comment :

  1. Beautiful! LOVE that cut file and the gorgeous watercolors!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!