Friday, May 6, 2016

Homecoming Date

Hey there!
Today I am sharing a layout I created using some of the Robin's Nest fabulous product.
I used a photo of Austin and his date for Homecoming last year.


Homecoming Date Supply List:

I used a cut file and my Cameo to create my background
and added some watercolor:


I matted my photo on 
Glitter Discovery Girl Paper
Fleur Honeycomb
Sour Apple Glitter Cardstock
and ripped the bottom edges:


I used some of the butterflies cut from the background and colored them with watercolor. I added gold Dew Drops for the trails. 


I sprinkled some of the Cherry Kissed Archival Seeds around my page and glued them with Beacon's 3 in 1 glue. I also added a gold tab cut in half from the Saffron Mini Die-Cut Shapes:


For my title I used some mini alphas and some larger Thickers and stitched them in place:


I added the bird with thread under it and also added the bike card:


Thanks for stopping and sharing your day with me!


3 comments :

  1. Wow Lisa! Gorgeous!!! I LOVE the cut file and watercolor. Amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous page! I love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic layout Lisa! I just love all those wonderful details and colors!! BL

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!