Friday, October 2, 2015

Friday Inspiration

Hey there!
I posted a new challenge today at Turtle Soup. I don't know about you, but I have quite a few embellies that have been in my stash for quite some time. My challenge is based off of this.
My challenge is to grab at least 3 embellies from your stash. Starting with those embellies, create a card, layout, tag or any other project building your project around those embellies.
I used 5 of those embellies along with some older Echo Park Yours Truly papers on this card:

 
It felt good to use up some of these embellies and I will be doing this more often.
Have a great day!


3 comments :

  1. great layers!!! LOVE your cute love card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many gorgeous layers! Love it :) BL

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Yours Truly collection is so fun. I also like to dig into my stash when I'm trying to "clean up." But right now too many other projects - I cannot wait to have some time to get my hands on my collection of forgotten embellishments.

    Bloggie Love

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!